Closure of Autologic User Group (AUG)

Postby pcockburn » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:29 pm

The Autologic User Group was intended to give customers the opportunity to share their advice, ideas and general industry news. It was also the chance to feedback on how Autologic’s products and services performed in the real world – i.e. your workshops. We were prepared to feed back to Autologic any productive criticism which were deemed appropriate and worthwhile.

Since we launched this independent group, the AUG has been under sustained attack from a specific group of members, who are abusing the forums terms of use and behaving in an unprofessional manner.

We therefore regret to inform you that owing to this abuse, the site has now been closed.. We wish to apologise to the many hundreds of customers that have already signed up for what should have been a valuable additional engagement facility.

Since making this decision I have spoken with Autologic who have informed me, as a customer, that they are constructing a feature rich, customer only, element within the website as part of its long term digital plans, which will include access to fix-related content.